DJ JCheeks shares her favorite songs to start off the weekend
We’ve all been faced with the challenge of staring into our closets, not knowing what to wear, but dealing with a time crunch to get to the bars or parties. Or…you just want to drink around the house, but do not have inspiration to put you in that “it’s a house partay, partay” mood. Here’s DJ JCheeks recommended pre-party playlist to get you motivated to get your drank on. This playlist should have you walking it out in your underwear while you sip on a cold can of brew.
1. “Work Hard, Play Hard” by Wiz Khalifa You’ve been working or studying. You deserve to party!
2. “Slow Motion” by Juvenile Start off slow so you don’t hurt yourself or pull a hammy.
3. “Cup” Wiz Khalifa ft. Juicy J & Chevy Woods If you don’t already have a cup, fill it up!
4. “Full of Dem Bars” by Young Black Zen out for a minute before things get serious.
5. “Everytime Tha Beat Drop” by Monica ft. Dem Franchiz Boyz Now…it’s time to party!
6. “Halftime” by Ying Yang Twins You should be a least jiggin’ a little bit by now.
7. “Patty Cake” by YG Booties are shakin’.
8. “Party on Fifth Ave” by Mac Miller You can get ready to head to your party destination if you aren’t staying in, but have a DD!
9. “Never Did” by Rich Kidz You should be in full, hyped up dance mode.
10. “She South Dallas Swag” by T-Wayne Now that you’re ready to go south Dallas, swag your way to the door.
11. “Movin’ Like Berney” by Iza And move like Berney if you’re really feelin’ it.
12. “Outta Your Mind” by Lil’ Jon & LMFAO This is how you should be feeling by now.
(These songs are in order of getting you semi-pumped to ready to “tear the roof of this motha” with some actual dance songs at the end with #10 and #11).